Requirements for the capture of the location
Logistics
As the University is local to where I live and my equipment and borrowed lights will be easily transported in private transport. Like wise as there will be no models, other than background people in the shots, there is no need for other additional transportation requirements. Portable lights will be reserved from CIT and will be collected on the afternoon prior the shoot and transported with the rest of the equipment to the various locations.
Access
I have several contacts at the university so I will be approaching them to gain access and authorisation to the buildings, and faculty equipment that I will chose to shoot. If these contacts cannot authorise me directly , I have organised with them that they can arrange a meeting with the appropriate people.
Additional Costs
Other than costs involved in using my own equipment, which ostensibly is minimal (shutter cost), Costs for the various location shoots will be
1) fuel
2) parking
3) lunches
Property releases
For the architecture shots I will research who the designers/architects were and, through releases gained from the ANU acknowledge/reference these architects accordingly.
Timeline
Once the proposal has been verified shooting will take place over 1 week (weather permitting)
Day 1 Exterior Architecture
Day 2 Exterior Landscape (stitch)
Day 3 Exterior
Taken over three days to enable shooting a variety of buildings
Day 4 Interior Architecture
Day 5 Interior Industrial (HDR)
Day 6/7 Additional shots
No comments:
Post a Comment