Why should employer hire me?
I am a local photography that understands the nature of the light and the seasons in the ACT and how it can strengthen and emphasise the feeling and mood of the university, its objectives and the campus.
Having studied marketing I am also aware of the importance of branding that contribute to a cohesive look and feel for the series of shots proposed, whilst also recognising that within and under the parent brand there are the two main streams at the ANU. They being the research stream and the undergraduate/postgraduate streams. Both of which have various unique disciplines (schools) that whilst have their own identity retain the overall homogeny and ethos and principles of the ANU.
Being able to see the university as more than a sum of its parts, I can infuse my photographic output with an inspirational and motivational quality rather than just a collection of images of buildings, equipment and other various academia. Like any business, the ANU needs a USP (unique sales proposition), and in the case of the ANU, it sees itself as a premium world class university, with the prestige associated with it being the nation's capital (National) University. So where as other somewhat more regional universities lay claim to a more local and friendly approach, the ANU sees itself at more of the down to business, National/International end of the spectrum, whilst still maintaining a professional convivial study environment.
Also as the ANU has a unique cross section of its past, its present and its future I will feature these elements to impart a sense of posterity/history and reputation, the contemporary/the now and cutting edge, as well as a sence of progress, achievement and forward thinking
These are all factors that I recognise and enable me to capture the true essence of the ANU both in a locational and studio capacity.
No comments:
Post a Comment