This does not only mean using complementary shades but using a swatch of colours that at a conscious and subconscious level resonate with the viewer. This technique will give an air of integrity and familiarity that will assist the target audience in identifying with the ANU.
The palette chosen will add fresh coolness or relaxing warmth to the images. If the scene doesn't allow I may incorporate the use of colour keyed digital frames..
With the range of images required, I will also need a range of lenses, from a portrait type 50mm fast prime, to wide angle (interior) as well as macro lenses and/or extension tubes. In terms of lighting for the studio images I will use the lighting facilities at our disposal at CIT. As well as using a portable lighting kit for the interior architecture and industrial shot (that I anticipate will be in doors as well).
For fill light purposes I will use my Speedlite on and off camera wirelessly triggered as the shot dictates.
Depending upon what I find in the science research labs, I would like to do an HDR image for the industrial submission. For the landscape I will use 3-5 images stitched together to create a panorama.
For the landscape image I will need to utilise my ND filters (grad and non grad..as well as a CPL when required
I might need a camera so I will using the trusty 450d and tripod.





No comments:
Post a Comment