Week 7
Requirements for the capture of the studio images
Objects
Once I have been granted access to the various faculties (thinking engineering and school of art, medicine) I will scout the various objects required to be shot
Macro (engineering or medicine)
Glassware (school of art)
Chrome/shiny (medicine)
Once located/decided I will seek to borrow these objects to take back to shoot in the studio.
Props
Props will depend upon the objects that I choose to shoot and will be gathered borrowed or bought inexpensively as appropriate.
Equipment
Macro lens (borrowed from CIT)
Tilt Shift lens (borrowed from CIT)
Studio and studio lights (CIT studio)
Costs
For the studio shots the only additional costs will be that any props that may be required to supplement the look and feel of the objects
Timeline
Once the proposal has been verified shooting will take place over 1 week, and will be dependant upon when I can borrow the required objects
Day 1 Macro object
Day 2 Glassware
Day 3 Chrome/shiny
Day 4 Camera movement
Days 5-7 Additional shots
No comments:
Post a Comment